I haven’t done this in ages! Here are all the things I’m a bit obsessed with on this super hot and humid Friday:
- Oversized t-shirt dresses. They are certainly not the most flattering of dress choices, but they win for the most comfortable in this gross humidity.
- Blackberry Bubly. That stuff is just good. It beats La Croix with no contest.
- I’ve become the retired old man when it comes to yard maintenance. STOP. RAINING. STOP. GROWING. Yes, Fridays are my mowing/weeding days. The bushes/trees in my backyard are straight from Satan. I tangle with them and curse on repeat. Also the heat might kill me. Send Bubly.
- Hozier. I’m fairly certain I’ve listened to his “Wasteland Baby” album at least 20x this week. It’s that good. His music is just…sexy? In a dark, cloudy kind of way.
- Outlander. I read the series years and years ago but am only just now watching the Starz adaptation of it. Wowza. I might have my own crush on Jamie now. It also makes me DESPERATELY want to visit Scotland and see all that beauty in person. #bucketlist
- I love getting all glammed up, but lately I’ve been trying to see just how little makeup I can wear without someone asking me if I’m tired or sick. I *think* I’ve found the perfect balance. That makes me so happy.
- Filmm app on my phone. I’ve never been big on taking videos but this app has certainly made me do it more. You can add all kinds of different filters and flares to your video.
- Flowers. I love flowers you guys. I think I’m always obsessed with them. While all the rain won’t make my yard stop growing, it’s majorly helping the flowers. It makes my heart happy.
I think that’s enough for today. What are you loving this random Friday?
TODAY I LOVE: genuine smiles
SONG OF THE DAY: “Freak Show” by Ingrid Michaelson